[ Instructions ]
Certif's & Degrees
In State Course Locs
Other Course Locs
INSTITUTIONAL HEADCOUNT(Previous Year's Data in Parenthesis)
|1. full-time faculty||(2142)|| 2196|
|2. part-time faculty||(6379)|| 6143|
|3. full-time administration||(3382)||3590|
|4. part-time administration||(908)||782|
|5. full-time staff||(3921)||3842|
|6. part-time staff||(245)||254|
Institution Headcount Definitions:
- Faculty are employees whose primary responsibilies are instruction, research, and/or service.
- Include both tenure and non-tenure track.
- Adjunct faculty should be counted as part-time faculty.
- Graduate assistants should be counted as part-time faculty.
- Full-time faculty on sabbatical should be counted as full-time faculty.
- Administration includes the following IPEDS categories:
- other professionals
- Staff includes the following IPEDS categories:
- technical and paraprofessional
- clerical and secretarial
- skilled crafts